Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Revamping the Blog

So I've decided that I'm going to revive this thing, and make it an art blog, just a recording of stuff I'm working on and all that. Not sure if anyone cares, but it should be a good exercise for myself.

I got a new sketchbook today, and some acrylic paints, to start a new research workbook, which is something I was introduced to in high school. Basically the function is to keep ideas, try out techniques, brainstorm, and all that in one spot that's easy to follow progress in and that is easy to carry around. I'm pretty excited about it, and I've already decorated the cover. :-) It's something that at some point I'd like to do with students, so I figure it's a good idea to play with it myself some more before I do that.

The link is to my personal art gallery page. It needs some work before I'll really be happy with it, but I'm still pretty excited about having my own site for displaying my art. It's also fun to be able to google myself and have that be the first entry.

So here's to me and art! www.caitlynhardman.net

0 comments: